1) marinate the chicken with salt and pepper
2) Fry the chicken thighs on each side in the butter for 3-4 minutes, then add the shallots.
3) Let the shallots bake for 1.5 minutes
4) Finally, add the white wine, whipped cream and fresh tarragon
5) cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes over low heat
6) Remove the chicken from the pan and cover it in aluminum foil
7) Cook the sauce to the desired thickness
8) Finally, add the grapes and let it stand for 2 minutes
Delicious with jasmine rice.