Bereidingstijd: 60 minuten
1. 400 g beef (I use tenderloin steak) into thin strips
2. 1 onion
3. a spoon Hungarian paprika
4. 1 box of mushrooms
5. 2 tablespoons sour cream
7. half a lemon
1.Cut the onion into thin rings and fry over a gentle fire in a little butter.
2. When the onions are translucent, add a good pinch of hungarian papirka.
Add chopped onions.
3.Chop the mushrooms and everything is baked. Onion and mushrooms from the pan, add a knob of butter to the pan and the fire higher up.
4. The finely sliced pieces of beef on a hot fire burning on (matter of minutes).
5. Add onion and mushrooms again.
6. Sour cream by mixing it, season with salt and pepper, chopped parsley and the lemon squeeze.