•  
    Vandaag besteld, morgen in huis.
  •  
    Bel (0172) 577 147.
  •  
    Gratis verzenden in Nederland v.a. € 60,-
  •  
    Chat live met ons.

Ordering

Feel free to have a look around the webshop Beef & Steak wether you mean to place an order, or not. The prices you see are prices per piece, no kilo prices. The weight gives you the corresponding price. All products are weighed and then selected for an approximate weight range. The varience in weight can be a litlle underweight or overweight. We have set our scales so you have an 80% chance of over weight and only 20% chance of under weight. 

Everything you buy on the website is actually in stock and can be shipped immediately.

Rating: 9.2, gebaseerd op 12641 beoordelingen.